Monday, May 20, 2013

Jean Michel Basquiat Documentary

Hello all!

Upon researching Jean-Michel Basquiat for the paper we had to do, I found a brilliant documentary on his life.  Nothing gave me more insight for my research paper than the information I found in this movie.  The documentary includes all of the people Basquiat surrounded himself with telling us stories of his time on Earth before his death from a drug overdose.  There are also several clips of Basquiat himself in interviews and creating his art.

The documentary shows just what an intriguing individual he was and farther explains what makes him a unique and intelligent artist.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  (I feel that the documentary is far more interesting than the movie "Basquiat")

see documentary for free here:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/255608

No comments:

Post a Comment